Schacht Flip Rigid Heddle Looms
The Full Feature Rigid Heddle Loom
Flip, the folding rigid heddle loom from Schacht, is comfortable, compact, sturdy, and a pleasure to weave on. Designed for high performance, this loom folds in a jiffy—even while warped!—for storage or transport.
- Weave in comfort. Choose three different weaving modes: use the rear leg for hooking to a table edge, clamp it to a table for stand-up weaving, or install it on our convenient trestle stand.
- Warp in a flash. Included with Flip are clamps and a warping peg for direct-loom warping. Instructions are included for both direct and pre-measuring methods.
- Flip's top cross brace allows long warps, up to 5-6 yards (depending on yarn weight and winding paper), to be wound on the beams without impacting the size of the shed.
- Fine-toothed nylon ratchets provide precise tension control. The 15” and 20 ” Flip have a single ratchet system on the right side of the loom, and the 25” and 30” Flip have a double ratchet system.
- The conveniently located heddle blocks on the sides of the loom hold the rigid heddle in the up, down, or neutral position. The heddle is made of durable ABS plastic with large eyes and slots.
Flip is ideal for plain weaves, pick-up patterns and double heddle weaving. Built-in blocks/slots for multiple heddles make it a snap to add extra heddles to weave complex and double wide patterns. Available in 15”, 20”, 25” and 30" weaving widths, and includes a 10-dent reed, warping peg, 2 shuttles, threading hook, and complete warping and weaving instructions.
Free shipping within the continental United States on floor and table looms, Schacht Flip Rigid Heddle Looms, and spinning wheels. Note: free shipping does not apply to international or expedited orders.