Order Picker/ Packer
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is seeking to hire an experienced Picker/ Packer with excellent organizational and people skills.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Basic math and computer skills
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to reach, stretch, bend, squat, climb, stoop, lean, kneel and sit.
- Able to stand for long periods of time in the same place.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
- Reliable transportation
- Good attendance
WEBS Shipping Department functions as a team in every aspect of the word.
There are overtime hours offered in the Shipping Department and it is available to everyone.
WEBS always seeks to promote from within. If you are hired in Shipping and find another position available that you would like to apply for you will always be given first consideration before we look outside the company. Most of our employees have been here for 3 years or longer, some longer than 10.
We keep our staff by offering a pleasant work environment, and competitive benefits and pay.
The Other Stuff: WEBS gives 6 paid holidays per year, one week paid vacation after one year of service, free knitting and fiber classes to all employees, health, dental and supplemental insurance, and annual flu shot clinics. WEBS is an equal opportunity employer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email email@example.com with an up to date resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
If you're interested in a position at WEBS that is not currently open, we are always accepting applications and resumes to keep on file. When a position opens, we will call qualified candidates to schedule interviews.
Please email your resume to the head of the department you wish to apply for. Or you may mail to WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060 attention to the department head specified below.
- Retail Store - contact Bonnie Lemme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping - contact Richard Irvine: email@example.com
- Customer Service - contact Linda Burt: firstname.lastname@example.org