Part-Time Sales Associate at String
We are looking for an accomplished knitter with retail sales experience at the String retail store in New York City.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist customers on sales floor
- Assist in checking customers out on POS
- Restocking yarns, visual merchandising in store
- Teach basic/intermediate/advanced knitting lessons as applicable
- Assist store Owner, Manager, and other store personnel with daily operations.
This is a dynamic part-time position that requires attention to detail, the ability to multitask and assist a vibrant team while making sure the customer experience is exceptional in a fast-paced environment. This position is 3–4 days per week, ideally one of those days including Saturday. If that is not possible, must work at least 2 Saturdays per month, and there will be a day off during the week when a Saturday is scheduled. This position requires a forward-thinking, can-do attitude no matter what the situation. Great knitting experience required. Retail experience with point of sale systems is helpful.
If you're interested in a position at WEBS that is not currently open, we are always accepting applications and resumes to keep on file. When a position opens, we will call qualified candidates to schedule interviews.
Please email your resume to the head of the department you wish to apply for. Or you may mail to WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060 attention to the department head specified below.
- Retail Store - contact Elizabeth Zych: email@example.com or Bonnie Lemme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping - contact Richard Irvine: email@example.com
- Customer Service - contact Linda Burt: firstname.lastname@example.org