WEBS is currently hiring for the following positions.
Part Time Retail
We are looking for experienced knitters, crocheters, weavers and spinners with a strong retail background to fill a part-time position (24 hours per week) in our retail store. WEBS is a demanding, fast-paced, and friendly environment with a knowledgeable staff known for its excellent customer service.
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Strong knitting skills; knowledge of crochet, weaving, spinning is desired.
- Exceptional retail sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to interpret knitting and crochet patterns to assist our customers with appropriate yarn selections.
- Knowledge of various fiber qualities and ability to recommend suitable yarn substitutions when necessary.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Ease in working with a computer-based POS system.
- Strong background in the fiber arts.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds, stand, squat, reach, bend, sit, climb, lean and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work Saturdays and Thursday evenings.
- Access to reliable transportation (WEBS is open during most New England weather conditions).
WEBS is open Monday through Wednesday and Friday from 10-6, Thursday from 10-8, and Saturday from 10 - 5:30. We offer competitive wages, Simple 401K retirement plan, and 6 paid holidays per year.
Please note that this is not a seasonal position!
To apply, please email your resume, in addition to 3 relevant professional references, to: Stephanie Gibbs (email@example.com) by Friday, February 24, 2017. Resumes may also be dropped off in person at WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060
Email Marketing Coordinator
This person will handle a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Responsible for creation of campaigns from conception through implementation, including creative asset development and production, customer segmentation, personalization and messaging, scheduling and deliverability, campaign analysis, A/B test strategies, and new campaign recommendations working with the Marketing team
- Designing, implementing and manage consumer email marketing campaigns
- Coordinating across various internal partners in ecommerce, merchandising, marketing, and design to ensure emails are created, approved, and delivered on-time
- Optimizing of email marketing performance through A/B testing, personalization, creative, and dynamic content management
- Tracking email engagement and sales performance using our Email Service Provider and Google Analytics
- Providing weekly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting as necessary
- Coordinating and working with our Email Service Provider’s team to optimize and grow our email marketing
- Maintaining and growing email lists
- Staying up-to-date on email marketing best practices, technologies, and trends
- Duties may also include other forms of online marketing
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Desire to work and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with HTML/CSS, website development required
- Experience with Dreamweaver & Photoshop required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics required in order to analyze results.
- Previous email marketing experience preferred
- Eagerly willing to tackle unfamiliar problems and research "best practice" solutions
- Critical thinking & problem solving abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This person should also be obsessively detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and have a strong work ethic. We have a fun but very fast-paced environment.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and samples of your previous work to Michael Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
WEBS – America’s Yarn Store
75 Service Center Road
Northampton, MA 01060
Attn: Michael Walsh
Other Positions at WEBS
Please email your resume to the head of the department you wish to apply for. Or you may mail to WEBS, 75 Service Center Road, Northampton, MA 01060 attention to the department head specified below.