38 in stock
38 in stock
- Expedited shipping available in the continental U.S.
- Most items are returnable within 60 days of purchase
- Our Customer Service Team is ready to help via phone, email or chat
Malabrigo Sock has beautiful, luminous color adorning a fingering weight yarn so soft, you'll be tempted to use it for lace projects as well. The superwash Merino fiber has a slight sheen that will take your breath away, making this yarn perfect for any special gift.
Note: You will need approximately 400 yards for a basic pair of socks for an average women's size.
Malabrigo Sock is produced in dye lots of 5. Any order for more than 5 skeins will be of mixed dye lots. Some colors do not have any dye lots.
Hand-dyed yarns have subtle variations in colors that are natural and may vary from skein to skein. There may be differences between pictures shown and the yarn you receive. To ensure the best results for your project:
- Buy enough yarn for your entire project at one time.
- When using hand-dyed yarn in your project work two rows from one skein and two rows from another skein to give an overall blended effect.
If you have any questions or concerns about hand-dyed yarn, please contact Customer Service.
- Net Weight
- 100g (3.5oz)
- 100% Merino Wool
Machine Wash Gentle (65°F to 85°F/30°C)
Do Not Iron
Do Not Tumble Dry
Dry Clean in Certain Solvents
- Crochet Hooks
- B (2.25mm) - E (3.50mm)
- US 1 (2.25mm) - US 3 (3.25mm)
- 32 stitches to 4"
- 440yds (402m)
- Yarn Weight
- Crochet, Knitting