Organic Yarn (3)
For both eco-conscious shoppers and those with skin sensitivities or allergies, our Organic Yarns are a great choice for your next project. Organic Yarns minimize the chemicals used in the growing, dyeing and manufacturing processes, making these yarns a healthy choice for you and the environment.
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification is the leading standard for organic fibers in the world and it includes stringent criteria at every stage of the supply chain. From the percentage of organic material to use the label ‘organic’ (95%) or ‘made with organic materials’ (70%) to the treatment of textile workers and the impact production processes have on the environment, GOTS is there to ensure that things are done in a manner that’s ethical, sustainable, and friendly to people and the planet.
- 5 sts = 1" on US 9
- 68% Baby Alpaca/ 32% Organic Pima Cotton
The Fibre Co.
- DK, Sport
- 5.75 sts = 1" on US 6; suggested G hook
- 40% Suri Alpaca/ 40% Organic Cotton/ 20% Merino Wool
- 4.5 sts = 1" on US 8; 3.25 sc = 1" with H hook
- 70% Baby Alpaca/30% Merino Wool-Undyed