Berroco is hosting their first crochet-along! Join now and make Houdin in Mistico and/or Alegria in Carousel and Aerial.
January 23-February 29, 2024
Here's what you need to know:
- No need to sign up. Just purchase the pattern and yarn, and join Berroco on social media for check-ins and giveaways.
- Get 50% off the Houdin and Alegria shawl patterns on Berroco.com with code BerrocoShawlCAL. Code expires February 1, 2024.
- Tag your posts with #BerrocoYarn and #BerrocoShawlCAL and tag @websyarn and #gotmywebsyarn on Facebook and Instagram so we can see your work in progress and finished pieces!
- Join Berroco's Mel, Emily and Casey for weekly live check-ins on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok. The first LIVE is on January 24 at 1PM EST.
- Join Berroco's Facebook or Ravelry groups to share your progress and ask questions.
About the Patterns
The Alegria shawl is made with Carousel and Aerial held together. Carousel features color flowing all through the plies giving off an overall balanced look, while Aerial gives the shawl a soft and cozy halo effect. The finished shawl is made up of 100 crochet motifs joined as you go.
Houdin is a beautiful lace shawl with an all-over pineapple motif, crocheted from the bottom point up. Houdin is made with the light and airy Mistico. Brushed alpaca creates a soft halo while the cotton, wool and nylon core seem to illuminate flecks of color in this gorgeous yarn.