From hemp and organic cotton to locally produced wool and recycled fibers, today’s weavers have a vast array of eco-friendly materials available. In the January/February 2018 issue of Handwoven, we celebrate eco-friendly producers and the weavers who choose them.
- 11 Earth-Friendly Projects
- Weave Smart for a Natural, Healthy Home
- Think Globally, Source Locally
- Waste Not! Weave with Plastic Bags
- Turn Thrift Store Finds into Your Next Scarf
- Double Down Eco-Friendly Blanket by Elisabeth Hill
- Lots more!
Check out the Double Down Eco-Friendly Blanket Kit from the cover!