I - 91 Summer Vacation Shop Hop 2021, August 10-21
We’re nine local yarn shops located along I-91 from New Haven, CT to Putney, VT, and we’re teaming up to bring you fun, prizes, and plenty of fiber! A shop hop is a fun way to visit new and interesting yarn shops in a defined geographical area.
- Shop Hop will be held from August 10th -21st.
- There will be grand prize drawings and 2 runner up prizes!
- Passports are $5.00
- Passport will include individuals hours for each store.
WEBS Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm
Stop in your participating LYS and purchase your Shop Hop Passport for $5.
- Get your Shop Hop Passport stamped by visiting the participating shops over the 12-day Shop Hop event.
- By visiting all 9 shops you will be entered into a drawing for the fabulous Grand Prize, which includes gift certificates for the 9 shops, as well as yarns, needles and other goodies.
Here’s your chance to explore new yarn shops and win some great prizes. You can complete the Shop Hop all in one day, or make it a weekend event.
Passports will be available at all of these fine shops:
Green Mountain Spinnery (Putney, VT)
Handknits (Brattleboro, VT)
Northampton Wools (Northampton, MA)
WEBS (Northampton, MA)
Marji's Yarncrafts (Granby, CT)
Ewe & You Fiber Arts (Windsor, CT)
Village Wool (Glastonbury, CT)
Knit New Haven (New Haven, CT)
The Yarn Barn LLC (Woodbridge, CT)