Interweave Crochet Magazine
Interweave Crochet is your single best source for crochet news, ideas, articles, and best of all — patterns! Prepare yourself for gasps of delight when your friends see you working on a project that goes way beyond the scarf and afghan.
The winter 2017 digital issue of Interweave Crochet features 20 projects from favorite crochet designers, as well as articles that inform and delight. From quick and gifty hats to fabulous cables and elegant sweaters, this collection will capture your imagination. Learn how to read crochet charts and work a sampler scarf; read about the top 10 crochet happenings from 2016; travel through time and countries with Dora Ohrenstein as she wraps up her series on the history of crochet. And check out the poncho and ruana in this issue—these retro styles are back on trend and totally fun!
- 20 Projects You Can Make This Season
- Overcome Your Fear of Charts
- Learn 9 New Stitches in One Scarf
- Practice Everyday Mindfulness with Crochet
- Year in Review: 10 Things that Rocked Our World
- Trend Alert: Ponchos and Ruanas are Back!