Interweave Crochet Magazine
Interweave Crochet is your single best source for crochet news, ideas, articles, and best of all — patterns! Prepare yourself for gasps of delight when your friends see you working on a project that goes way beyond the scarf and afghan.
- The Winter Collection: 20 Projects to Chase the Chill
- Crochet History Detective: Explore Crochet's Mysterious Past
- A Fresh Take on the Granny Motif
- Happy Llamadays! The Amigurumi you HAVE to Make
- Puff, Bobble, & Popcorn Demystified
- Your Next Tunisian Project!
- Check out the Balsam Pullover on the cover by Shannon Mullett-Bowlsby created in WEBS' own Valley Yarns Valley Superwash DK! This gorgeous turtleneck sweater requires 24-36 balls of Valley Superwash DK shown in #13 Forest