Interweave Crochet is your single best source for crochet news, ideas, articles, and best of all — patterns! Prepare yourself for gasps of delight when your friends see you working on a project that goes way beyond the scarf and afghan.
Interweave Crochet is celebrating 15 years this spring, and we’d like you to join us! This issue includes 14 stunning new tops, shawls, blankets, and bags perfect for celebrating the spring. Meanwhile, Felicia Owens explains how to plan a crochet party, Brenda K. B. Anderson provides a tutorial on embroidering with lace, and Shelene Codner finds another way to crochet for good.
- 14 Patterns for Springtime Tops, Must-Have Bags & Bright Afghans
- We're Throwing a Crochet Party!
- Handmade Hugs: Crocheting Scarves for domestic abuse survivors
- Better Embroidery: How to Use Lace as a Template
- Check out the Estuary Tote project kit including this issue!