From cover to cover, Interweave Knits magazine gives you great projects, from the beginner to the advanced. Every issue is packed full of captivating smart designs, step-by-step instructions, easy-to-understand illustrations, plus well-written, lively articles sure to inspire.
Inspired by a profound desire to travel, this summer’s issue of Interweave Knits has 14 new knits to cure your wanderlust. This issue features textured tops and socks, a lacy hat, summery home décor, and even a loungewear set for hot summer days. Plus, read an article from Erika Zambello about large-scale knitting projects that change the way we see the world, and learn all about twisted stitches with designer Donna Estin.
- Knit Around the World: Summery Tops & Accessories Inspired by Faraway Places
- Try (Intentional) Twisted Stitches
- 14 Knits to Cure Your Wanderlust
- American-made Yarns from Sheep to Skein
- Knitting Communities That Will Change the World
- The Traipsing Tank and Traipsing Shorts kits feature this issue and Valley Yarns Hawley!