The Color Commentary - Melanie Berg KAL - True Colors Shawl Kit contains the printed pattern and all the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock needed to knit this striking shawl.
Let your true colors shine in this eye-catching shawl! Whether your style is bold, elegant, playful, or simply unique - you’ll find this asymmetrical triangle shawl to be the perfect playground for your personality. It knits up to a generous size, with a simple lace pattern creating a stunning scalloped effect. Eyelet stripes separate gradient color bands, which become the accent color when the scheme is reversed near the end. The pattern is both written and charted.Available online only. Local customers may select the Store Pickup option when placing orders online.
Click here to purchase the pattern separately from the project kit.
One SizeFinished Measurements:
90½” wingspan along top edge and 27½” deepYarn Requirements:
1 hank Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock (80% Superwash Wool/20% Nylon; 4oz/435yds) shown in 65ns Putty (MC) and 1 Lorna’s Laces Staccato Set (80% Superwash Wool/20% Nylon; 250g/1070yds)
• 1 skein in MM1 (CC1) 6g/26yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM2 (CC2) 12g/52yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM3 (CC3) 16g/69yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM4 (CC4) 20g/86yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM5 (CC5) 16g/69yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM6 (CC6) 13g/56yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM7 (CC7) 13g/56yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM8 (CC8) 13g/56yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM9 (CC9) 14g/60 yds used for sample
• 1 skein in MM10 (CC10) 11g/48yds used for sample
Note: due to the hand-dyed nature of the yarn, colors may vary slightly from what is shown
US 6 (4.00mm) circular ➤ Shop Knitting Needles Gauge:
1 boxed pattern repeat = 3½” by 6”, blocked