Next Steps Dyeing Class with The Kangaroo Dyer
*This class fulfills the Color Theory Requirement for WEKP.
Take your dyeing to the next level after taking the prerequisite Two Day Dyeing Class with The Kangaroo Dyer. Many students have requested more playtimes in the dye pots. In this class we will experiment with: Overdyeing ugly colors, gradient sets of individual colors, gradient cake/ombre yarn, Parking Meter Yarn and speckled yarn. Let’s play “What if we tried this?”
Prerequisite: Two Days of Dyeing with The Kangaroo Dyer
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Instructor: Gail Callahan
Date: Wednesday, 8/5/2020
- $10 materials fee paid to instructor
- UglyYarn from stash is welcome
- 6 Balls/skeins of yarn in weight of preference for experimentation. We will be winding yarn into small skeins and balls for dyeing
- Apron if desired
- Paper towels
- Plastic wrap
- 2-3 foam brushes
- 6 small containers-look in your recycling
- 3 quart size containers
- The Kangaroo Dyer’s Color Grid by Gail Callahan (required: 15% discount)
- Suggested: Hand Dyeing Yarn and Fleece by Gail Callahan
When possible, please buy your materials from WEBS.
Click here for complete Registration Information.
Note: If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class, please call Customer Service with that person's name and information.