Vavmagasinet Scandinavian Weaving Magazine
The only magazine in Scandinavia for weavers - comes out annually in four, colorful and inspiring issues (February, April, August and November). Each issue contains 10 complete weaving projects, beautifully photographed and specially designed for the magazine. In addition, Vav Magasinet offers exciting reading about textile art and weaving from both near and far. The magazine covers courses and exhibitions, and visit individual textile artists, industries and weaving studios. The beginner as well as the experienced weaver cannot afford to miss out on this beautiful Scandinavian Weaving Magazine.
Issue: 1/17 English Edition
Drafts and Projects
- The Heart and Soul of Wool
- From Fiber to Finished Rug
- Skeined Up and Ready to Go!
- Annica's Animals Showed the Way...
- Pure Wool by the Ton
- The Weaving Mills in Bolnäs
- Spinning Your Own Yarn
- Nuno—Felted Surfaces and Designs
- A Textile Tale—The Byways Scarf
- Guidelines for Weaving and Finishing Woollen Cloth
- Plus lots of projects!