Exploring Magic Loop Knitting for Socks
This class is currently full. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-367-9327 to be put on the wait list.
If double-pointed needles are leaving your frustrated, why not try Magic Loop? This technique of using a long circular needle to knit a small circumference project is fast, easy to learn, and will completely replace your dependence on double points! Magic Loop for Socks is a fast, efficient way to knit socks either toe-up or cuff-down, with no ladders, which can occur when knitting with double-pointed needles. Prepare to love your sock-knitting again with this easy technique.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Instructor: Anna Viadero
Date: Saturday, 10/5/2019
- 200 yards of worsted weight wool
- Circular needles: US size 5, 6, 7, OR 8 in length of 36-40 inches (longer length may be better)
- Stitch markers
- Knit and Crochet Tool Kit
- Notebook or paper for your own notes
- Pattern for a mini single sample sock will be provided
When possible, please buy your materials from WEBS.
Click here for complete Registration Information.
Note: If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class, please call Customer Service with that person's name and information.