Love, Knit, Wear!
Create garments and accessories your entire family will love with Family-Friendly Knits. Designer and mom Courtney Spainhower offers up a collection of designs you'll love to knit and everyone will want to wear, including:
- A selection of comfy yet stylish pullovers and cardigans for every season
- Hats and cowls with interchangeable choose-your-own-adventure colorwork patterns
- A fabulously furry raglan sweater for your wild child
- A trio of fingerless mitts suitable for mama, papa, and baby
- Socks for grown-ups and kids that are knit as one piece from cuff to cuff (to avoid "second sock" syndrome)
Modern silhouettes and clever construction techniques make every project enticing to knit and functional for daily life. Whether you're stocking the family mitten basket, knitting yourself a Fair Isle cardigan you'll want to hand down to future generations, or whipping up gifts for loved ones near and far, Family-Friendly Knits has you covered. Softcover, 160 pages; Interweave Press