Seasons of Love PDF
From the Designer:
Named for the signature song from the musical Rent!, “Seasons of Love” is a lightweight, lacy cardigan that can be worn as a wrap sweater, pinned at the underbust, or left open with the fronts gently draped to the sides.
After working a strip of lace for the back of the neckline, stitches are picked up from the lace strip, and the garment is then knit seamlessly (back-and-forth) from the top (neck) down to the hem. The raglan sleeves can be made either short or ¾ length, and it is intended to be worn with 0-2” of positive ease at the bust (i.e. 0-2” larger than the actual bust). Instructions for a cropped version (without the lace at the hem) are included.
A crochet hook is only necessary for the chained bind off at the lace hem. If you prefer a knitted bindoff, you may bind off as usual with your knitting needle, but do so very loosely so that the lace scallops can be opened easily with blocking.
This pattern is available as a PDF download.
Size: to fit 31(35, 38, 42, 46, 49)” bust
- 3/4 –Sleeved Full-length Version: 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 2) skeins Wollmeise LaceGarn (1740 yards/ 300 g skein), OR
Approx 910 (1020, 1225, 1390, 1640, 1890) yards of heavy lace weight/light fingering weight yarn.
- Cropped, short-sleeved version: 1 (1, 2, 2, 2, 3) skeins Verdant Gryphon’s Mithril (750 yds/113 g skein), OR
Approx 565 (630, 760, 860, 1025, 1175) yards of heavy lace weight/light fingering weight yarn
- Size 6 (4.0 mm) 32”circular needle or size required to obtain gauge in St st
- Size 5 (3.75 mm) 32” circular needle or 1 size smaller than needle used for stated gauge in St st
- A set of size 6 (4.0 mm) double-pointed needles or needle size required to obtain gauge in St st
Gauge: 24 st and 32 rows/4 inches (after blocking) in stst on size 6 needle
Pattern updated 8/12/13.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Chart And Written Direct
- Looks Harder Than Plan
- Fits Yarn I Have
Comments about Lyrical Knits Seasons of Love PDF:
I have not used it yet. Was put off by the complicated lace pattern. May alter that but will not do until Fall.
- Was this a gift?: