Fairy SnowCap with Romi Hill
A fantastic holiday gift, the super-popular Fairy SnowCap has lace, twisted stitches, and a pompon! Best of all, it only uses one 100-gram skein of yarn. In this class students will explore casting on to knit in the round, knitting openwork in the round, making pompons, and a gorgeous sewn bind-off to make your hat look professionally finished.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Instructor: Romi Hill
Date: Saturday, 10/5/2019
- Worsted-weight yarn for a small swatch
- 1 skein worsted-weight yarn--suggested yarn is Valley Yarns Berkshire
- Fairy Snowcap pattern (15% discount)
- Smooth cotton waste yarn
- Stitch markers
- 1 set each US size 4 (3.5mm) and US size 7 (4.5mm) dpns
- 1 each US size 4 (3.5mm) and US7 (4.5mm) circular needles
- Blunt tapestry needle
- One size E crochet hook
When possible, please buy your materials from WEBS.
Click here for complete Registration Information.
Note: If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class, please call Customer Service with that person's name and information.