Is the Morningstar Neckwarmer a shawlette or is it a neck warmer? It is both, and a classy and stylish way to stay warm. The triangular shawl back tucks into your coat so that sudden gust of wind can’t get in between your scarf and your coat. The crossed keyhole front pieces do the same for your chest, and the sophisticated lines and surface crochet decoration makes it classy enough to keep on long after your coat comes off.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Instructor: Nina Machlin Dayton
Date: Thursdays, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20
- Morningstar Neckwarmer pattern (required, 15% discount)
- 340 yards DK weight yarn in Main Color, about 25-30 yards Worsted or Aran weight yarn in Contrasting color(s) for embellishment
- US 6 (4mm) circular needles (used as straight needles) with at least a 24” cable plus 1 spare (double or single pointed) US 6 needle OR size needed to get gauge (20sts – 40 rows to 4” in garter stitch)
- Size H (5mm) crochet hook for edge embellishment
- 2 stitch markers
- 2 stitch holders or scrap yarn to hold stitches when not being worked
- 1 locking stitch marker or coil-less safety pin
- tapestry needle
When possible, please buy your materials from WEBS.
Click here for complete Registration Information.
Note: If you are purchasing more than one unit of the same class, please call Customer Service with that person's name and information.